Do I need a Yellow Fever card for Uganda?

Contact Us


A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is only required for travelers coming from a country with risk of Yellow Fever transmission. For your protection, vaccination is recommended for all travelers over 9 months of age since this country is in the Yellow Fever endemic zone.

See all questions

Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book. | +256 (0) 772 880 322 | Nile SUP (U) Ltd. Jinja |