Yes. Most nationalities can get a 90 day tourist visa on the borders of Uganda (including Entebbe airport). However, Uganda have recently started using an electronic visa application system and we advise that you fill it out in advance of your visit and bring the printed approval with you – https://visas.immigration.go.ug/
Current rates for a visa are:
- 90 day tourist visa – $50 USD (or £40 GBP depending on the exchange rate)
For those traveling within East Africa (Kenya, Rwanda & Uganda) it possible to get a multiple entry visa for the region, also for $100.
Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into Uganda.
See all questions
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come and work for Nile SUP?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Ugandan tourist visas
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- Which vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Which date of US dollars can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.