We highly recommend getting to Nile SUP via the free Kampala to Jinja shuttle, Pineapple Express or private hire as these make better use of your time, are more convenient and much safer.
If you want to come via public transport please follow these instructions:
- Get to the Amber Court roundabout, Jinja – this roundabout is on the main Kampala – Kenya road and your driver should know it. It is the main roundabout for Jinja.
- From the Amber Court roundabout you need to go to Nile River Explorers campsite, Bujagali. This is best done on a boda (motorcycle taxi) and all the drivers should know where it is. Expect to pay 4000 or 5000 USH for a boda from the roundabout to the campsite.
- In Bujagali, you are looking for a large yellow gate, go through this gate, and Nile SUP is immediately on your right.
See all questions
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come and work for Nile SUP?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Ugandan tourist visas
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- Which vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Which date of US dollars can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.