Most people prefer to wear contact lenses, rather than their glasses, while Stand-up paddleboarding.
If you only have glasses and it is essential that you wear them then we strongly recommend purchasing a grip cord for them that will keep them on your head. These are available from the Nile River Explorers reception next to our base at Bujagali.
Whatever your choice, please bring spares just in case.
See all questions
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come and work for Nile SUP?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Ugandan tourist visas
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- Which vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Which date of US dollars can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.