Answer: For those flying in we can arrange for one of our trusted drivers to collect you and your luggage from Entebbe (EBB) International airport.
This is cheaper than a taxi driver from the airport and the drivers we send are known to us, know where to bring you, and have roof racks for your kayak if needed.
Current rates are as follows:
Entebbe – Jinja / Bujagali – $65
Entebbe – Hairy Lemon – $75
Prices are for a small car (3 passenger seats, though with luggage we recommend max 2 people), and include a small booking fee. Larger vehicles available on request.
Pineapple express – Reliable, regular bus.
See all questions
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come and work for Nile SUP?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Ugandan tourist visas
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- Which vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Which date of US dollars can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.