The Kayak the Nile base, where we begin most of our SUP trips and tours, is conveniently located on site at the Explorers River Camp in Bujagali.
The campsite overlooks Lake Bujagali and has one of the best sunset decks in Uganda. The lively bar and comfortable, clean accommodation provides the perfect surroundings for relaxing after a long day SUPing on the water. Options for accommodation include; camping, safari tents, dormitories and private rooms.
If you have any other questions about accommodation or would like to reserve your nights at the campsite please include it in you message when you book.
See all questions
- What should I wear?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come and work for Nile SUP?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Ugandan tourist visas
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- Which vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Which date of US dollars can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.